Sites & Helpful Info: Digital Photo
How to Save Your Photos
Save and Title your images using this format:
LastFirst – Project#.jpg
Example: AgerBrandon – Worm’sEye1.jpg
*You should have 3 images turned in. Indicate this by labeling 1,2, or 3 in the title.
Saving Work to Network Folder:
1. Go to FINDER (it should say “Finder” in the toolbar in the top left corner)
2. Select on GO in the toolbar
3. Select CONNECT TO SERVER (or use the key-command: COMMAND + K)
4. A box should pop up. Enter: “10.22.129.35” for the server address
5. A Box will pop up. Enter: “digital” for NAME and PASSWORD. Press CONNECT
6. Select “AGER” if in Mr. Ager’s class. Select “ALLEN” if in Mr. Allen’s class.
7. Click and drag your files to the Dropbox.