1. Know your alphabet
2. Take photos of found letters. Look around school or at home.
3. Letters typed, handwritten, or printed will not count. For example: don’t take photos of signs.
4. Use different objects for every letter.
5. Crop photos when the picture is taken, not in Photoshop.
6. Load photos into your folder and on your thumb drive.
7. Place letters into PowerPoint.
- All slide backgrounds should be black to limit distractions.
- Each slide should have only one letter and these should be in order.
- Save in your folder when done.
8. When done, select the “Reduce File Size” under FILE. Select “96 ppi”. (This will shrink your project to a manageable size…even to email).
9. Save your project as a PowerPoint document in your folder and thumb drive.
1. Technical Aspects-Focus and Exposure (letter is in Focus) 1pt
2. Technique or Concept of the Assignment (letter is easily recognizable) 3pts
3. Strength of Images Submitted for Assignment (photo cropped using frame not Photoshop) 1pt
4. Complete as Assigned (Points deducted for each missing letter)
5. Submission (turned in on time and titled correctly)
5 pts per letter/slide.
10 pts for title page
140 pts total
Websites with Examples