Students will be able to create a piece communicating their idea of a phobia on a textured background consisting of music or words.
1. Research phobias or make a list of fears you or others around you may have.
2. Create thumbnails of how you would communicate your idea and composition.
3. Practice with materials and techniques helping to communicate your idea. Remember, you want someone seeing this with this phobia to have a reaction. How are you going to communicate this phobia?
4. Get a page of music or from a dictionary. (This will be determined by the teacher)
5. Use chosen concept, composition, and materials to communicate your idea.