Drapes & Folds Still Life Drawing
Students will be able to:
- Create an original piece using medium of their choice to demonstrate light & shadow found in a draped still life.
5. Reflection/Artist's Statement
1. Look at examples of previous drawings containing draped objects, as well as, how draped objects are used in sculpture.
2. Review Light & Shadow and basics of drawing draped objects.
3. Choose a point-of-view for your still life drawing.
4. Use cropping tools if necessary to help with composition.
5. Create drawing using chosen medium(s).
Artist's Using Drapes/Folds & Videos
Drapes & Folds Drawing Examples
DRAPES & FOLDS Sculpture EXAMPLES