Students will be able to create a piece based on the work of Banksy. Students will explore why placement is important to many pieces of artwork.
1. Concept (Original Idea)
2. Composition (Piece works and relates to chosen space)
3. Craftsmanship (Rendered Design)
4. Process (Documentation of Creative Process)
5. Reflection (Why did you choose the design you did? Why did you choose the location you chose? Who is your audience? What do you feel like works well? What could you improve?)
1. Choose an idea for your piece. Look at examples and look at the walls to find a space for your piece.
2. Find a reference for your stencil(s).
3. Create a rough sketch of where you want to place your image.
4. Get Contact Paper.
5. Create your image onto the contact paper.
6. Hang on chosen space.
7. Write a Reflection.
Banksy & Banksy Inspired Examples
Additional Banksy Info