3-D Hand Drawing
1. Trace your hand and arm.
2. Measure every 1/2 inch going down both sides of the piece of paper.
(2a. option - Trace the width of the ruler going across the paper. Repeat going up the down. This may look like lines notebook paper.)
3. Connect the dots with the ruler to make straight lines. Don't draw through the hand or fingers.
4. Create curved marks in fingers and hand by connecting the lines.
5. Shade background shadow using straight marks.
6. Shade fingers and hand shadow using curved marks.
7. Shade darker shadow where fingers/hand touch the background.