Treasure/ Memory Box Project
Treasure/Memory Box Project
Students will be able to create a design on a photo box given to them. The design must incorporate the four sides and the lid. This work work will not be kept by the student, but given to the Memorial Hospital for Children. Art is created for a variety of reasons…even as a way to help others!
1. Research a design or theme you would like to use. Find references!
2. Create rough sketches of what you want your box to look like.
3. Choose either marker, sharpie, or colored pencils as your medium.
4. Demonstrate your design on your box.
5. Box will be photographed and taken to Memorial Hospital for Children at the end of the year.
1. Craftsmanship of Technique (Clean marks)
2. Covering of Box (Design is incorporated on all four sides and the lid)
3. Effort (Consistant use of time on project)
4. Craftsmanship of Box (Box clean and not ripped or dinged)
5. Design (Transition of design from one area to another)