Students will be able to create a piece using an original composition, demonstration various surface qualities through exploration and experimentation.
1. Stretch your canvas. You may prime/gesso the canvas, but is not required.
2. Create a sketch of your idea. Research and plan how you will demonstrate surface quality. Any media may be used to help support your idea.
3. Experiment with your chosen media to achieve desired results.
4. Execute your design on your stretched canvas.
5. Write your reflection and change anything you'd like to on project before handing in.
Answer the following questions in your reflection:
What and how did you use Principle(s) of Design?
Do you like your piece? Why or why not?
What would you do differently if you had the choice?