Students will be able to create a piece based on Vista Ridge High School. Themes could include, but not limited to, school mascot (wolves) and school colors (Carolina Blue and Black)
1. Concept (Original design. Can borrow from other designs but end product should be one's own concept)
2. Composition (Original Composition)
3. Craftsmanship (Sketch is drafted with well constructed techniques)
4. Effort (Time used to research and experiment techniques)
5. Communication (Is the concept communicated well?)
1. Research and find a style you'd like to use in your mural design.
2. Sketch images to show your composition. These may include thumbnails and experimenting with color choices.
3. Create final drawing using the proportions of your chosen wall space. Each space has different dimensions. Pay attention to measurements.
*Mural Designs will be submitted for approval through school administration. Designs will be chosen and students will have the opportunity to paint the design on the appropriate walls.