Intro to 2D
E-Learning Assignments By Week
- Click on the week below to view weekly assignment.
- Seesaw will be used to take attendance and document work.
- Assignments will be posted on Monday.
- Class will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Students will be using an app called Seesaw to document their work and post their finished pieces.
- Remember to sign in using your student email and password.
- Let me know if your email/password doesn't work. I have "Home Learning Codes" I can email you.
- Parents may also see their student's work by downloading the Seesaw Family app.
- Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help or need the access code for your student's class.
Assignments/Notes & Videos (Pre Spring Break)
Graphite & Drawing Basics
How to Hold and Control Your Pencil (Video)
Blind Contour Hand Drawing (Video)
Pencil Number Scale (Image)
4H & 3B Value Scale Example (Image)
Shading Light and Form Basics (Video)
Shape to Form (Video)
How to Draw Ellipses (Video)
Ellipses and Cylinders 1, Wine Bottle w/ Ellipses & Cylinders (Example)
Linear Perspective Notes (Worksheets)
1-Point Perspective Fence Drawing (Worksheet)
1-Point Perspective Hallway Drawing (PowerPoint Tutorial)
2-Point Perspective Building Drawing (Worksheet)
Charcoal Drawing Tips (Video)
Charcoal Basics (Video)
Pen & Ink
Pen & Ink Unit (Page)
Pen & Ink Value Scale (Worksheet)
Pen & Ink Value Scale (Example)
Texture Hand (Worksheet)
Texture Hand Example 1, 2 (Example)
Pen & Ink Landscape (Page - On same page as Pen & Ink Unit) (We have not done this yet)
Pen & Ink Examples
Colored Pencil & Color Theory
Color Scheme Notes
How Color Affect Your Mood (Video)
Can Some People See More Colors Than You? (Video)
What do Colors Mean? (Video)
Oil Pastel & Impressionism (We only did practice techniques and the layering grid. We didn't get to the items below)
Oil Pastel Layering Grid (Worksheet)
Oil Pastel Layering Grid Example (Example) (Examples are in colored pencil and not oil pastel. needs to be updated)
Oil Pastel Project
Impressionism/ Post-Impressionism Notes