Students will be able to:
-Create a drawing demonstrating foreshortening.
-Use shading techniques to create form.
-Use an original composition.
1. Choose an item to foreshorten. The must be something in front of you.
2. Create thumbnails if needed.
3. Get a piece of 9" x 12" drawing paper.
4. Use a photo you've taken or objects in front of you.
5. Create Grid if You need one.
6. Draw in composition.
4. Erase grid if you made one.
8. Choose your medium.
9. Using your chosen medium, shade your foreshortened object(s).
*Check your requirements when you are done.
Requirements: (Graded on a 0-4 scale)
4. Studio Habits
5. Artist's Statement
Foreshortening Video Examples
Foreshortening Drawing Examples
Foreshortening Photo Examples