Drapes & Folds Still Life Drawing
Students will be able to:
- Create an original piece using medium of their choice to demonstrate light & shadow found in a draped still life.
1. Drawing Concepts: Light & Shadow, Rendering
2. Engaging Composition
3. Craftsmanship of Medium
4. Appropriation and Student Vision (reference)
1. Look at examples of previous drawings containing draped objects, as well as, how draped objects are used in sculpture.
2. Review Light & Shadow and basics of drawing draped objects.
3. Choose a point-of-view for your still life drawing.
4. Use cropping tools if necessary to help with composition.
5. Create drawing using chosen medium(s).
Artist's Using Drapes/Folds & Videos
Drapes & Folds Drawing Examples
DRAPES & FOLDS Sculpture EXAMPLES