Students will be able to create a piece based on the style and work of Banksy.
1. Communication of Idea (Does the idea work with the space)
2. Craftsmanship of Image(Detail or Block Shading used)
3. Size (no smaller than 9"x12". No larger than 18" x 24"
4. Documentation in Seesaw for a critique
5. Artist's Statement
1. Choose an idea for your piece. Look at examples and look at the walls to find a space for your piece.
2. Find a reference for your stencil(s).
3. Create a rough sketch of where you want to place your image.
4. Get Contact Paper.
5. Create your image onto the contact paper.
6. Hang on chosen space.
7. Write an Artist's Statement. Describe why and what you created. Why did you choose that area to hang your image? Who is your audience?
Banksy & Banksy Inspired Examples
Additional Banksy Info